Customer Service Officer Job
- Prospect for potential clients and turn this into new business.
- Promote active utilization of the company’s products to existing and potential clients.
- Effectively manage and expand the relationships with existing clients and bringing in new partnerships from existing portfolio so as to ensure business growth and continuity
- Provide advice to existing clients on potential financial solutions based on identified needs
- Resolve client queries in a timely and appropriate.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
- To ensure compliance with both internal and external regulatory requirements
- A Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel)
- Energetic, motivated, and detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- People Management Skills
- Self-starter with a good business sense
- A creative and proactive approach towards challenges
- Ability to influence and build relationships at all levels especially with external customers
- Independent, resourceful and possess high drive to excel
- A high sense of responsibility, accuracy, and commitment
How to Apply
Applications should be send to [email protected]
Take note we do not charge for interviews.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter