Customer Service Job In Nairobi (20K)
Our client is a well established organization that deals in Mobile Asset Tracking and fleet management and is looking to fill the above position
- Responding of customer enquiries.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints.
- Providing customers with product and service information.
- Processing orders, forms and applications.
- Generation and creation of Management Reports for clients.
- Identifying and escalating priority issues.
- Routing calls to appropriate departments.
- Following up on customer calls where necessary.
- Completing call logs.
- 1 year previous experience in Customer care will be preferred
- Diploma/Degree in a business related field.
How to apply
Send CV to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter