Customer Growth Representative Job, Customer Service Jobs 2020,
Role: Customer Growth Representative
Reporting to; Customer Growth Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Internal stakeholders: Customer Care Department, Credit team and Delivery Agent Team
External stakeholders: Customers
Your role as a Customer Growth Representative is to provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
You will support customer growth by fostering the company values and purpose while providing exemplary customer experience that leads to revenue growth.
- Manage dukas by supporting them throughout the sales process from order placement to delivery.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships to ensure customer retention.
- Increase client adoption and the Average Revenue Per User.
- Upsell Sokowatch digital and financial services and push digital payments.
- Use data to analyze the market and inform on product priorities and pricing.
- Supply the management team with reports and data on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Act as a strategic advisor to the customers, anticipate customer needs and negotiate for discounts for the customers.
- Ensure general customer satisfaction in order to promote customer retention.
- 2 years of experience in retail sales
- Bachelor in Sales and Marketing or Diploma in a related field
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Proven track record in FMCG sales
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about products and markets
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Good business sense and professional manner.
How to Apply: