Customer Care Executive Job, Current Customer Service Jobs in Kenya,s
JOB ADVERT – CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE
Our Client is looking for aggressive, performance driven Customer Care Executive – Mombasa. The ideal candidate will assist in delivery of performance through Managing the Mombasa showroom and building strong relationships with customers to ensure excellent customer service experience is provided. The selected candidate will assist the Regional Manager in administration matters, customer visits and ensure a proper flow of orders from customers to the office for processing, dispatch, and all the way to goods delivery.
- Maintaining the showroom Cleanliness and orderly display at all times
- Welcoming visitors to the showroom and take them across the entire product range. Its benefits and ensure that they are fully aware of the product portfolio.
- Telesales/Email to customers to introduce the Company’s Products to potential customers to get them to visit the showroom
- Preparing quotes for customers/or on behalf of Sales Manager, and follow up on the same
- Assisting with debt collection as directed
- Sending orders for processing.
- Liasing with the team and transporters to ensure that customer gets their good on time.
- Liasing with the Nairobi team to generate overdue reports to ensure effective stock updates
- Providing Assistance on sales administration through following up on orders and quotations
- Handling digital marketing e.g Facebook, Twitter, Instagram among others
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly planning and reporting is done.
- Look for new potential clients
- Develop account plans and manage key accounts
- Building strong relationships with each customer by identifying business growth opportunities
- Follow up on requirement as per existing client list
- Bring back on board those who have stopped buying from us
- Obtain knowledge of competitor activities and market insights to adjust sales tactics and strategies
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Performance reports, Comparative reports, Trends analysis, Client
- Any other duty assigned by the Management
- Diploma in Front Office Operations/Sales and Marketing or any related subject
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in a similar position in Hospitality Industry
- Computer Literacy
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing is preferable
- Ability to handle debt collection
- Dynamic, analytical and self-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure
- Communication and Customer Care skills.
- Sales management and negotiation skills
- Team player
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address, 3 referees from organizations you have recently served and your salary expectation to:
E-mail address: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 11th November, 2020 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.