Graphic Designer Jobs In Kenya May,
- Receive design briefs and plan concepts by studying relevant information and materials;
- Illustrate concepts by designing sample artwork arrangement, size, type size and style as per the brand manual guidelines and technical specifications and submit them for approval;
- Communicate with clients about layout and design;
- Design a wide range of graphics, illustrations and layouts for logos, publications, banners, e-shots, mast-heads, brochures, posters, reports, magazines, newsletters forprint, website and social media;
- Prepare artworks for branded materials as the guidelines in the brand manual;
- Undertake quality photo & videography work, edit and share on various media;
- Prepare and update graphics for website and social media;
- Liaise with various providers for technical specifications of various printable materials to inform the design artworks;
- Review final layouts and liaise with printers for prints to ensure quality work is done and delivered on time;
- Backup artworks, photos, videos for effective archiving and retrieval purposes;
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed and suggesting improvements when necessary;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Competences:
- Diploma in Graphic Design;
- Proficiency in Adobe suite for graphic design work;
- Proficiency in Design Programmes;
- General computer proficiency;
- Have at least two to three years working experience in a similar position;
- Must be innovative, creative with personal drive and collaboration skills;
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be a person of integrity; morally upright and mature;
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision;
- He/she should be flexible and adaptable enough to work in a multicultural environment.
How to Apply
Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Filled Application Form (https://www.cuea.edu/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/CUEA-job-applicant-personal-information-form-1.doc) copies of relevant certificates and transcripts, and three reference letters one from the local parish to be sent to [email protected] Applications should reach the Human Resource . Manager on or before 2nd June 2022.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.