Anthropology Lecturer Job, University Jobs In Kenya May,
Duties and Responsibilities
- To work with HODs to identify and select courses which he or she is qualied and competent to teach during a semester/trimester;
- To teach a minimum of 10 units (two semesters) per academic year and to undertake extra teaching responsibilities as may be necessary;
- To submit to the HOD new/revised course outlines for units allocated at least two weeks prior to commencement of a semester;
- To ensure timeliness for appropriate reporting, entry and submission of evaluation and marks on time as per schedule;
- To ensure regular and punctual attendance of classes using biometric readers to aid in time management and ensure the same with students;
- Participate in curriculum development and review;
- To ensure regular review of his/her courses in conformity with quality assurance reports and emerging international best practice;
- To attend and effectively participate in Departmental, Faculty and University meetings and functions;
- To actively participate in Department/Faculty/University community service activities
- To uphold the good image of the Faculty and the University in the manner in which he or she carries out his or her duties;
- To be committed to continuous improvement of the Department and Faculty.
- To perform any other official duties that may be assigned by the Dean, the immediate supervisor and University Management.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Competences:
- Must have a PhD or its equivalent in Anthropology;
- Should have evidence of administration experience;
- Should be proficient in computer packages;
- Must have at least three (3) years teaching experience at university level;
- Must have published at least two articles in refereed journals or one university level textbook or two (2) book chapters.
- Should be a creative and innovative team player;
- Should possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Should be a person of integrity; morally upright and mature;
- Should be able to work under minimum supervision;
- Should have excellent team leadership skills;
- He/she should be flexible and adaptable enough to work in a multicultural environment;
How to Apply
Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Filled Application Form (https://www.cuea.edu/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/CUEA-job-applicant-personal-information-form-1.doc) copies of relevant certificates and transcripts, and three reference letters one from the local parish to be sent to [email protected] Applications should reach the Human Resource . Manager on or before 2nd June 2022.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.