Admin Assistants Job, Administration Kenyan Jobs 2022,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents;
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements;
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings;
- Implement and maintain office systems;
- Maintain schedules and calendars;
- Handle incoming mail and other materials;
- Set up and maintain filling systems and maintain databases;
- Set up work procedures;
- Collate information;
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information;
- Liaise with internal and external contacts;
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally;
- Operate office equipment;
- Manage office space;
- Handle correspondences
- Maintain the fling system;
- Make and book appointments;
- Receive visitors;
- Handle all secretarial chores including special and confidential matters;
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Competences:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant Social Sciences from an accredited institution.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be a mature person
- Must be a person of high morals, integrity, initiative, team player, self-motivated
- Should have good communication skills, both written and oral
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a busy/reputable organization.
How to Apply
Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Filled Application Form (https://www.cuea.edu/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/CUEA-job-applicant-personal-information-form-1.doc) copies of relevant certificates and transcripts, and three reference letters one from the local parish to be sent to [email protected] Applications should reach the Human Resource . Manager on or before 2nd June 2022.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.