Trade Marketing Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
JOB TITLE: Trade Marketing Manager, East Africa,
REPORTS TO: Head of Commercial, Kenya,
LOCATION: Pernod Ricard Kenya HO, Nairobi, Kenya with E. Africa Regional scope,
HOURS OF WORK: 8:30am to 5:30pm and overtime when required,
DIRECT REPORTS: Events and Promotions Coordinator,
Our client Pernod Ricard is a worldwide co-leader in the wines and spirits industry. Having its HQ for East Africa in Nairobi Kenya, they would like to engage an innovative and effective Trade Marketing Manager to develop brand and marketing strategies for the company. S/He will adhere to and monitor the budgets within the respective jurisdiction to maximise A&P investments.
- Use sales and distribution data to identify areas of opportunity by brand, channel and consumer and effectively manage briefing and relationship with creative and promotional agencies.
- Build strong awareness and analysis of market trends by proactively monitoring, evaluating and reporting competitor activity related to trade marketing i.e. promotions, merchandising and category management.
- Identify target customers
- Develop Channel and sub-channel strategies
- Prepare Annual Customer Marketing Plans for key brands developed
- Align customer Marketing Plans aligned with brand and commercial objectives and account plans
- Track and recording Customer Marketing activities
- Make recommendations for future Customer Marketing Plans
- Ensure Internal stakeholders aware of Customer Marketing activities
- Facilitate proper flow of information between Marketing and Sales departments
- Give external agencies necessary support to deliver project objectives
- Give input in briefs to Agencies for promotions in the On/Off Trade
- Effectively manage the merchandising team along with the Modern Trade Manager.
Click here for more details on the job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.