StoreKeeper Job, Current Procurement Jobs Kenya
Procurement Jobs In Kenya.
Title: StoreKeeper- Real Estate,
Reports To: Procurement Manager,
Gross Salary: 40 – 50k,
Our client a Real Estate and Property Management Company is looking for candidates to fill the following vacant position:
- Responsible for all stock activities including, receiving deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting transactions and maintaining records.
- Controlling all the storage activities with an accurate monitoring (material in/out) system.
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase order and packing lists.
- Generate reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received on a daily basis.
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
- Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc.
- In charge of the protection and security of the stock up until consumed.
- Monitoring the quantities available on stock with a clear picture of the material delivered (to whom and when).
- Coordinate with subcontractors in order to deliver them the material approved in each Request for Material (which have been approved by the Procurement manager) and prepare the check-out voucher following the request.
- Inform immediately when material requested is no more available.
- Performs other related work as required.
- Ensures cleanliness of work areas.
Qualification and Requirements
- Diploma or Degree in store keeping / Procurement & Supplies or related field.
- Must have worked in a busy environment
- Strong multitasking skills
- Must be organized and pay keen attention to detail
- Must have 3+ years of relevant experience
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.