Sourcing officer Job (50k) Job, Current Procurement Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Sourcing officer,
Gross Salary: 50K,
Our client is an e-commerce platform with a distribution solution to serve the market in deep rural areas. They seek to hire a Sourcing Officer who will ensure quality and timely sourcing and procurement of goods in the most cost effective manner while adhering to laid down policies and procedures for the company.
- Conduct market research to identify potential suppliers and analyse market to assess present and future product availability and prices to advice management.
- Receive sourcing orders and forecast from finance department as basis for supplier negotiations, prepare purchase orders and order goods in a timely manner from suppliers.
- Interact with suppliers on a day to day basis and negotiate aggressively for the very best cost reducing market prices, payment period, expired notice and damaged goods.
- Resolve any irregularities and non-compliance issues with suppliers concerning purchase orders, tax, payments or any conditions of purchase.
- Process purchase requisitions / orders as approved by Management
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and cost price lists.
- Liaise with management for updated cost price lists and communicate to the team.
- Develop, manage and co-ordinate the procurement processes.
- Administer supplier performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices
- Produce and maintain regular reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Manage records and supplier documents.
- Work with internal stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.CSS
Click here for full details on the job.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.