Social Media Executive Job, Latest Communication Job Vacancies In Kenya.
Company: Rattan Direct & Lifestyle Furniture,
Title: Social Media Executive,
Industry: E-Commerce Online Retail Business,
Rattan Direct & Lifestyle Furniture is looking to hire an experienced Social Media Executive to work with our wider marketing team to drive forward the brand’s social media presence. Both brands have a separate brand identity and will need to be treated as different brands with different strategies. Our ideal candidate is someone with a strong understanding of social media and wider marketing practices. Knowledge of the furniture industry or other relevant industries would be an advantage.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the Social Media Manager where required to execute on the company’s social media strategies to further growth and performance.
- Plan & schedule in content for the week for Instagram, Facebook and Tik Tok.
- Review the weekly content plan with the social media manager before scheduling in.
- Drafting captions for social media posts.
- Engage with audience and influencers by commenting on relevant influencer posts and replying to audience comments on posts and reels.
- Post weekly Tik Tok videos and Reels
- Create daily story briefs for the Graphic Designer based on current promotions, social events etc. Make sure these are scheduled with the UTM links.
- Evaluate all posts and boost high performing posts each week.
- Work with the Social media manager in reviewing the boosted post performance.
- Weekly 1-2-1 meetings between the Social Media Manager to discuss the previous week’s content strategy and develop strategies based around that.
- Analyzing social media trends from influencers and competitors to include into a weekly report and build the social strategy around that.
- Assist with the social campaign plans to maximize our engaged reach and commercial engagement at a campaign level for promotions.
Qualifications and requirements
- 1 years+ experience working in social media marketing or other relevant roles.
- Degree/Diploma in marketing, communication or related field.
- Experience of working across multiple social media platforms including Instagram, Tik Tok and Facebook.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Experience in creating Tik Tok’s and Reel videos would be preferred.
- Experience of using excel.
- Experience in using social media tools for scheduling and reporting.
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.