Senior Agronomist Job (250k – 300k), Current Agricultural Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Senior Agronomist – Fertilizer,
Industry: Logistics and Distribution,
Reports to: Speciality Fertilizer Manager,
Gross Salary: Kshs 250K – 300K,
Our client is an established global trading, logistics and distribution company. The company’s trading activities ranges from; chemicals, steel, polymers, spare parts, paper, wood, cement and water-soluble fertilizer. They are looking to hire an agronomist who will be responsible for providing technical support to the commercial business to promote Specialty Fertilizer.
- Deliver superior customer and technical service.
- Apply a differentiated marketing strategy to meet customer needs.
- Provides Agronomic services to customers and potential customers.
- Provide technical support and training to Sales Teams.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum a B.Sc. degree in Horticulture / Agronomy / Soil Science / Plant Production from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an agricultural sales environment.
- Must know bi-lingual language, French and English
- Candidates must have a customer service orientation
- Computer literacy.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have initiative, and be proactive in dealing with problems
- Confidence, flexibility and self-control
- Ability to work independently and have a high degree of responsibility and accountability
- Above-average presentation / public speaking skills
- Willingness to travel
- Integrity, Team player, & Collaborative with leadership.
- Creative and takes initiative.
- Ability to train and motivate staff effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated person able to work without close supervision.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
How to Apply