Sales Representative Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2022.
Title: Sale Representative- Dairy,
Gross Salary: Ksh 25,000- Ksh 28,000 + Commission,
Our client is one of the leading FMCG companies in Kenya and seeks to hire a sales representative who will be tasked with end-to-end management of all bottom end consumer accounts specifically stock points, Dukas & kiosks within the portfolio in the assigned region ensuring the effective management, growth, and development of accounts, identifying new opportunities, establishing contact with existing customers, following up on potential new leads and undertaking market intelligence.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, and track sales and status reports.
- Develop and submit reports on customer needs, problems, interests competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Reconcile the sales accounts for the various products on daily basis.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- A minimum of a diploma in sales and marketing or a related course.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience.
- Valid driving license.
- Direct sales experience.
- Highly motivated and target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Demonstrate excellent sales knowledge and skills.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little direction or supervision.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili. The local dialect is a plus.
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.