Sales Representative Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Title: Sales Representative – Heavy machinery,
Gross Salary: 40k – 70k plus commissions,
Our client is an established company with over 20 years’ experience in Engineering and specializing in sales and service of construction equipment, power generation, pumping equipment, and workshop equipment. They seek to hire a Sales Representative whose primary responsibility will be acquiring new clientele and growing the business.
- Identify prospective customers by using all available resources, follow leads from existing clients, and attend trade shows and conferences
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs
- Help customers select products based on the customers’ needs, product specifications, and regulations
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Answer customers’ questions about prices, availability, and product uses
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale and service agreements
- Prepare sales contracts and submit orders for processing
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns
- Expanding the employer’s customer base and providing product training to retail clients.
- Attend regional meetings and conferences to keep up with changes in the field and expand your product knowledge.
- Creating and writing monthly and quarterly reports that are easily understood and can be reviewed by management.
- Send accurate, consistent, relevant reports every week
- Do market intelligence which includes competition, current affairs, and tenders
Click here for more details on the job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.