Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Sales & Marketing Manager,
Industry: Real Estate,
Location: Nairobi, Elementatia, Vipingo,
Gross Salary: Ksh 150,000-200,000,
Our client is a real estate developer who takes pride in being the pioneer of the open-plan gated community concept in East Africa. They are seeking to hire an energetic, creative, smart and passionate individual who can help grow the brand and push for sales for our hospitality units. He/she will be primarily responsible for executing the sales & marketing strategy of the hospitality units with the ultimate objective of maximizing revenues across all revenue generating outlets to include room nights, conferences and events, and food and beverage.
- Social Media Management: Manage all assigned social media profiles and work on strategies to grow engagements and followers.
- Content Creation: Ability to create content and work with content creation agencies to showcase our entities.
- Developing monthly content plans for marketing campaigns whilst maintaining an adherence to brand guidelines.
- Influencer Marketing: Reach out to influencers and strategize on how they can help you sell the products more.
- Website Management: Review the website weekly and make changes as and when required.
- Have an understanding of SEO.
- Must be able to create packages and offers to attract the retail market / .
- Must have an understanding of Online Travel Agencies (OTA’s) in order to manage all assigned OTA’s.
- Grow our partnerships with travel agents.
- Conduct research on market trends, brand audiences, competitors and end-to end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions.
- Email Marketing: Managing the current database and coming up with creative ways on how to build our client database. (Knowledge of Mailchimp will be a Plus).
- Rolling out marketing plans and product campaigns.
- Leading creative projects including but not limited to photo shoot/ video shoots for product ads.
- Conducting social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Respond to all issues with prompt attention.
- Functional understanding of the product. Can communicate and present the value proposition of the product to the customers and colleagues.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
- Building strong relationships with customers.
- Devise and implement the overall sales and marketing plan for the facilities and actively monitor its progress in terms of achieving KPI’s, budgets and revenues.
- Build-on and develop relationships with our current clients.
- Analyse current markets and identify new markets and potential clients.
- Organise and conduct site inspections and familiarization trips in conjunction with the Hotel team.
- Develop and agree departmental sales plans and communicate them clearly to all parties.
- Ensure in house promotional material is current, effective and supports any new sales and
- marketing promotions.
- Where necessary devise adverts for the promotion of the Food & Beverage departments in the local market.
- Manage the guest database and ensure that client’s details are accurate and UpToDate.
- Ensure that all client correspondence is tracked and recorded, including quotations and contracts.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct at all times when dealing with clients, guests etc.
- Submit weekly Sales & Marketing activity reports to the C.E.O and General Managers
Requirement and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 4 years’ experience in sales & marketing, hospitality industry
- Strong organizational and time management skills ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize
- Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated creativity & innovation in business
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a demanding environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding communication skills with a strong attention to detail