Sales Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Sales Manager – Marine Industry,
Gross Salary: 80K – 120K,
Our client in the Marine industry seeks to hire a motivated and result-oriented Sales Manager.
- Constantly scan for new credible sources of leads and sales opportunities.
- Target and contact key decision-makers in Government and NGO sectors to propose specific sales contracts and achieve business development goals.
- Develop and cultivate long-term relationships with prospective commercial consumers, government bodies, and other related industries to help strengthen partnerships.
- Leverage on the existing network and expand the company’s product reach and repeat business through relationship building and exceptional customer experience
- Strengthen knowledge of marine systems in the industry, new local/international trends, commercial/consumer trends, ensuring that you are constantly updated
- Ensure compliance with industry and relevant government for any marine policy updates, product specs, and requirements.
- Collaborate with technical team to properly coordinate project implementation, and operations support interface, and proactively address problems/customer issues, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Provide regular feedback to the management on market trends, competitive threats, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers.
- Strategic reporting on all sales activities including sales and prospecting activities, sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Advise management on strategic issues relating to product line materials, new proposals, and problem areas
Click here for full details on the job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.