Sales & Debt Collection Officer Job, Current Banking Kenyan Jobs.
Company: Telepost Sacco,
Job Title: Sales & Debt Collection Officer,
Section: Credit Department,
Telepost Sacco is a deposit Taking Sacco based in Nairobi. They seek to recruit a Sales & debt collection officers who will monitor, collect and manage delinquent portfolio and return the accounts to performing status, reduce slippage into NPL (non-performing loans) and/or recover entire outstanding accounts as well as fulfil any other duty assigned by the Supervisor.
- Assisting in Loan portfolio monitoring.
- Demand, and enforce repayment of the assigned portfolio as per set targets.
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding payments.
- Conduct detailed negotiations with members to obtain reasonable payment plans
- Manage Member relationships where turn around strategies have been activated.
- Proactively manage relationships with key stakeholders including Debt collection firms.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in payments or accounts
- Maintain proper Debt Recovery documentation.
- Ensure timely issue of default notices to customers that form the debt recovery process.
- Coordinate daily execution of debt follow up by phone calls, emails and visits.
- Sell products and services to achieve the desired growth in deposits and revenue.
- Identify business opportunities by seeking quality prospects and converting them to members.
- Assisting in handling customer complaints
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- A Diploma in Co-operative Management/ banking/ finance or Credit Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in debt collection field.
- Customer handling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and personal organisation.
- self-motivated team player who enjoys negotiating with customers for win- win situations.
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.