Sales Attendant cum Cashier Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya.
Title: Sales Attendant cum Cashier,
Report to: Sales Team Leader,
Gross Salary: Ksh.15 800 + commissions,
Our client seeks to hire a Sales Attendant cum Cashier who will be responsible for ensuring that they sell the company products and services, identifying leads, educating clients and prospects on the products through demos and presentations, and increasing revenue. They will be expected to work with the sales and accounts team.
Key responsibilities include
- Running the cash register and ensuring the proper check out process is followed.
- Taking overall responsibility over the use and management of the cash register during your shifts.
- Taking overall responsibility of preparing and reporting sales and any other relevant incidences that occur during your shifts to the management.
- Taking overall responsibility of daily stock take and handling over operations to the shift leader in the shift subsequent to yours.
- Maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the work station by dusting and vacuuming, washing the windows and doors, and straightening the merchandise.
- Arranging the work station in a manner that attracts the attention of customers.
- Greeting customers and offering them assistance.
- Becoming familiar with the products and share this knowledge with customers.
- Answering questions from and providing information to customers about products.
- Informing the customers about purchasing incentives.
- Preparing sales reports on a daily basis.
- Participating in workplace safety training session.
- Any other task that may be assigned by management.
Education & Experience
- A diploma/ degree in sales and marketing or any related field
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience working airline and logistics packaging industry, moving and/or packaging companies.
- Knowledge of customer service
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Key skills & competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and coordination skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving & negotiation
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to work independently