Sales & Marketing Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Job Vacancies In Kenya.
Title: Sales and Marketing Manager (1 position),
Gross Salary: Competitive,
The Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for achieving annual revenue growth goals for medical, laboratory and pathology equipment. The successful candidate will report to the General Manager.
- Ensure achievement of approved annual sales targets
- Lead, manage and develop a dynamic sales team.
- Drive revenue and increase product market share with your team.
- Create sales plans and develop marketing strategies
- Build and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders and major accounts
- Assist sales executives with negotiating and closing deals
- Recommend product line revisions as well as give input in pricing
- Collate market information and translate it into actionable steps for your team
- Lead through continual coaching, guidance and motivating your team members
- Maintain updated knowledge of the industry and competing products.
- Respond to and resolve customer questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Produce weekly reports, updates and recommendations for the senior management team.
- Prepare annual sales forecasts and participate in the determination of market potential and in the preparation of annual sales expense estimates.
- Assist the sales support team in the execution of special projects
- Continually assessing marketing techniques and their efficacy on sales
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 8 years of medical equipment sales experience
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively lead a team
- Strong presentation skills
- Candidate should be a team player and be adaptable
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and represent the company with high integrity, ethics, honesty, loyalty, and professionalism.
- Strong analytical organizational and creative skills.
- Solid computer skills and awareness of digital marketing tools and social media.