Sales and Distribution Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya.
Job title : Sales and Distribution Manager,
Reporting to : Direct: General Manager,
To ensure execution of the company’s marketing, sales and distribution strategy. Grow business volumes at optimum margins.
Key Responsibilities With Detailed Description:
- Oversee all sales and distribution operative functions and provide leadership towards the accomplishment of the set objectives for the department.
- Forecast (monthly, quarterly and annual) and implement the company annual Net Sales Value (NSV) plan for Beer and Spirits, and RTD categories.
- Lead the business wide sales team members to achieve sales targets and perform research to identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts and negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and submit to the leadership team for review and approval.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing department to ensure brand consistency and stay up-to-date with new product launches.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Stakeholders (EABL, Trade (wholesale, Retail and Key accounts outlets) and employees.
- Develop a talent pipeline for middle level management in line with future business needs and plan and execute a comprehensive succession plan for the role.
- Analyze and communicate competitor activities and evaluate market trends and behavior to be able to counteract any anticipated changes.
- Full compliance with the Performance Agreement as will be issued by the business.
- Any other duties as may be issued by the business as required.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies in line with the business strategy.
Required Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or any related business degree.
- 5 Years’ experience in sales and marketing preferably in the FMCG industry.
- Good commercial and business understanding
- Proficient in computing – Microsoft Office programme (Word, Excel, Project Scheduler, PowerPoint) internet, email
- Working Knowledge of Fuels Inventory systems.
- Results oriented
- Interpersonal Relations
- Team leader / Player
- Street wise
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.