Resort Manager Job, Current Administration Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Resort Manager – Hospitality,
Reports to: Managing Director,
Our client is a Group Holding Company who seeks to recruit a qualified Resort Manager to manage all aspects of the resort, including lodging, food and beverage management, human resources, housekeeping, attractions, and guest services. You’ll be in charge of employees, finances, customer service, promotions, and quality control. Resort manager will be responsible for maintaining the Resort supplies, hospitality services and event offerings.
- Ensure compliance with all government licenses and permits
- plan and supervise the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of business.
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, Gardens, Amusement, Spa, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
- Manage several customer service incidents and tend to emergencies including the amusement accidents & Incidents.
- Experience in all facets of public / VIP relations, defining marketing strategy / sales and corporate image.
- Check in with the housekeeping supervisor to ascertain adequate staffing, arrivals and departures, VIP arrival, special requests etc.
- Control of inventory, overspending and payroll to maintenance.
- Project management, purchasing/supplies approval for housewares, linens, repairs and maintenance materials, payroll and suppliers’ invoices for payment to vendors.
- Implements inventory controls and ordering procedures. Act as an approve for all issues
- Develop and implement resort procedures and training documentation.
- General management of Resort/Amusements/Spa/restaurant facility.
- Negotiate all vendor contracts as well as Customers agreements.
- Communicate effectively with contractors and project managers to keep the project on track and solve any problems.
- Lead by Example
- Maintain a Budget
Click here for the full job description.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.