Procurement Officer Job, Current Procurement Jobs Kenya.
Title: Procurement Officer,
Gross Salary: 60 – 70k,
Industry: Real Estate,
Our client a Real Estate and Property Management Company is seeking for a competent procurement officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing the company’s sourcing, tendering, and purchasing activities to ensure efficiency, cost effectiveness and value for money in line with the company’s objectives.
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide support and guidance to user departments in the development of specifications.
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective sourcing and delivery of materials, services and/or equipment to user departments.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies for spend management, supplier development and management, category buying, contracts, vendor managed inventory and rating processes amongst others.
- Lead supplier pre-qualification, selection and development processes, quotation, and tender processes in a timely and transparent manner.
- Contribute to lead-time reduction and demand management initiatives to optimize inventory levels.
- Ensure cost-effectiveness, quality and timely procurement and delivery of all supplier’s services.
- Manage development and preparation of contracts and ensure all contracts renewals reviews are done on time.
- Prepare appropriate financial, inventory and other reports; and
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to the job holder by the supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement/Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Contract Management /Commerce/Business management
- Professional training in Supply Chain Management: CIPS, APS-K, CPSP-K, or progress towards attainment of the same
- At least 4 years relevant working experience in a similar position
- Experience in Real estate/property Management is an added advantage
- Thorough understanding of procurement laws and procedures.
- Knowledge and experience in demand and supply system and best procurement practices.
- Knowledge and effective application of all procurement and real estate policies, processes, procedures, and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks
- Highly analytical and excellent negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of integrity
- Knowledge of supply chain management in multiuser/network environment
- Knowledge of international procurement and logistics management
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing skills
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.