Parts Supervisor Job, Latest Procurement Jobs,
Title: Parts Supervisor – Automotive Service Centre,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our client is an automotive service centre start up. They seek to hire an experienced Parts Supervisor who will be responsible for satisfactory profit on dealer capital invested in parts inventory. Will also be in charge of Stocking using proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, security, pricing, merchandising, displaying and advertising.
- Maintains a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the service department, body shop, wholesale accounts and the do-it-yourself public.
- Establishes pricing parameters in each customer category that generate enough gross profit to produce a satisfactory profit while maintaining customer loyalty.
- Establishes individual parts inventory levels and balances them for maximum turnover
- Ensures that all parts are properly tagged so that the dealership recovers full credit from the factory.
- Supervises stock order procedures.
- Sets and enforces a policy on the special ordering of parts. Ensures that stock orders are as per the laid down procedures and market dynamics.
- Analyses sales, expenses and inventory monthly to maintain profit goals.
- Develop and initiate business plans for the auto parts store.
- Maintain and manage auto parts store on a daily basis.
- Display auto parts merchandise in an organized manner.
- Attend on customers and meet their requirements.
- Maintain and manage inventory of auto parts.
- Replenish the auto parts that are sold out.
- Supervise and manage sales persons selling auto parts.
- Develop internal and external customer relationships.
- Negotiate, interact and manage relationships with auto parts vendors.
- Drive sales persons to achieve hundred percent outcomes.
Click here for more details on the job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.