Operations Administrator Job, Current Administration Jobs In Kenya December,
Title: Operations Administrator,
Gross Salary: Kshs 40k Plus 10 % Commission on sales,
Our client is an outdoor extreme sports company and they also offer one stop solution for printing and branding needs ranging from digital printing, large format printing, signage’s and engraving. They seek to hire a competent Operations Administrator who will to ensure effective and efficient management of resources through implementing the right processes and practices across the organization. H/She will be responsible for people, operations, budgets, business development and strategy.
- Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing, preparing ETR to accompany the invoices
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Recording of Income/revenue and following up on pending payments according to invoice dates.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- Devising and maintaining office systems;
- Booking appointments for clients and overall customer service.
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
- Sorting and distributing incoming E-Mail and organizing and sending outgoing Email;
- Dealing with telephonic enquiries.
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues;
- Recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required;
- Manipulating statistical data;
- Arranging in-house and managing external events.
- Creating and maintaining filing systems.
- Maintain contacts lists.
- Maintaining of inventory records and organizing in good time re-supply and re-stock of the site.
- Management of social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter)
- Basic website maintenance and blog management
- Preparation of monthly newsletter.
- Constant marketing and sales pitches to clients.