Office Receptionist, Administration Jobs Kenya,
Industry: Laboratory Testing Company
Salary: 30k – 35K + other benefits
Our client is a laboratory testing company that specializes in water, air, food chemical & microbiological testing. They seek to hire a receptionist who will be responsible for managing front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Monitoring customer service inquiry ticket statuses (new, open, pending, on-hold, solved, closed)
- Handling Laboratory test items and transportation to the laboratory and sub-contracting provider accurately and timely.
- Prepare and share the number of samples received with detailed information Daily
- Prepare and share the number of new business contracts
- Prepare and report new client email inquiries and or any new correspondences.
- Man the front office and ensure all visitors are assisted promptly.
- Maintaining an up-to-date filing system in the office.
- Handling telephone calls and appointments
- Ensuring the security of office records, equipment, and documents
- Making and raising cash sales and invoices
- Prepare statistical daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Ensuring General office hygiene and presentable organization
- Receiving, sorting, registering, and distributing incoming mails for the assigned office for action.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies.
- Undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Related Course
- At least 3-year relevant experience in office administration.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with diverse personalities.
- Ability to maintain high levels of integrity
- Ability to handle pressure
- Good planning and organizing skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Office Receptionist – Laboratory Testing Company) to [email protected] before 19th April 2022
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.