Merchandisers Job, Current Sales & Marketing Kenyan Jobs.
Company: Amplus International Ltd,
Industry: Events Management and Marketing,
Location: Kenya (Nairobi county, Kiambu county, Kajiado County, Murang’a county, Mombasa county, Kilifi County, Kwale county)
Gross Salary: Competitive,
AMPLUS INTERNATIONAL LTD is an event management and marketing agency with operations in Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania since 2013. They seek to recruit qualified applicants for the Merchandiser position for one of their clients in the FMCG industry.
- Provide merchandising support and services to the assigned retail outlets in
tandem with the required merchandising standards.
- Retail relationship: build, sustain and enhance rapport with store personnel
Stock management: Maintain the optimum amount of quality stock of all SKUs and
ensuring adherence to FIFO
- Sales Management: Trigger orders and follow up for delivery. Ensure growth in the shelf off-take.
- Visibility: Ensure merchandising objectives are achieved by negotiating for SOS,
product placement, POSM placement, extra feature displays, growth on SOS, etc.
- Reporting: Ensure accurate reports are submitted on time to the relevant
- Any other duty assigned by the Field Supervisor.
- At least a Diploma in Sales & Marketing or any other related field.
- At least one year of experience as a Merchandiser.
- Confident with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- MUST have a functional smartphone, Android version 6.0 and above.
- Product awareness and commercial orientation.
- MUST have a valid Food handler’s certificate.
- MUST have a valid Certificate of Good conduct.
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.