Medical Officer Job, Medical Kenya jobs 2021,
Job Title: Medical Officer – Mombasa,
Our client is re-known for her quality nursing care and provision of excellent patient services in the coast region of Kenya. They seek to hire a well experienced Medical Officer who will be mandated with providing medical support to patients and will oversee daily operations in the various departments of the hospital
- Overall responsibility for daily clinical assessment and prescription of treatment for all patients attending the hospital.
- Organize with the medical team weekly work and day off schedule
- Identify and coordinate referral of patients for further management.
- Ensure proper documentation of patient notes.
- Improve patient records in line with the reporting system.
- Admit patients to the wards when necessary.
- Carry out surgical procedures at the hospital
- Attend to emergencies in the ward
- Develop clinical protocols and procedures in line with the current SOPs.
- Training of staff on job and theory sessions
- Provide health talks to staff and patients
- Advise the management and board on clinical requirements
- Represent the hospital and liaise with local and national authorities, donor agencies to promotes the hospitals programs
- Pro-actively source for medical supplies and supplies in collaboration with hospital Director.
- Overall supervision of the running of the laboratory, pharmacy, medical stores, X-ray, Dental, Eye, Physiotherapy, TB, CCC and medical records Units
- Ensure students and interns on attachment are appropriately placed within medical department and appropriately supervised.
- Coordinating and administering relevant and timely continuous medical updates to other staff.
- Conducting internal quality checks at the hospital
- Carry out other relevant duties as may be assigned by management.
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.