Marketing & Communications Officer Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Job Vacancies 2021,
Title: Marketing & Communications Officer – Microfinance Bank,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our client is one of the leading Microfinance Banks in Kenya. They seek to recruit a Marketing and Communications Officer responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for the company through increased visibility, awareness and development of new products to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Developing and executing Marketing strategy, budget, policies, and procedures for the smooth operation of the department.
- Managing, tracking, analyzing, and recommending growth strategies such as promotion and visibility for brand to increase market share.
- Developing campaigns and other communications for brands and implementation of the same within agreed budgets.
- Identifying suitable external partners and agencies to undertake activities such as external advertising, promotions, and marketing research.
- In liaison with other departments plan and develop appropriate brand positioning for existing product and new products and services.
- Undertaking market and consumer research inform competitive market positioning and customer satisfactions.
- Development of communication strategies for new products and re-positioning of existing products.
- Management of digital marketing strategy.
- Reviewing and recommending sponsorships and events participations.
- Create Caritas Microfinance Bank as the brand of choice for financial solutions.
- Support aggressive bank growth strategies for customer recruitment & retention, deposit mobilization and growth of the loan book.
- Support digital marketing strategy with creative, engaging and educative content.
- Manage communication with key stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with marketing and communication partners
Click here for full details on the job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.