Market Surveyor (25k) Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Position: Market Surveyor,
Location: Nairobi with travel across the different counties,
Gross Salary: 25K,
Our client is an e-commerce platform with a distribution solution to serve the market in deep rural areas. They seek to hire a Market Surveyor / Data Collector who will work in the Geographical expansion department responsible for identifying locations for future investments and expansion of shops.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover potential locations for our shops.
- Collect data on wholesale and retail businesses locally.
- Gather information about local way of life, economic activities , pricing and product mix, security , populations among others
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items and reports.
- Provide competitive analysis on various nearby shops , identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Identify busy street targeting on potential rental shops.
- Identify the available market opportunities
- Identify any future threats
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Report on market sales trend and conduct competitor analysis.
- Use google maps ,google earth ,county maps among other tools in planning for future areas of surveys
Click here for full job description.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.