Maintenance Manager Job, Current Engineering Jobs Kenya,
Title: Maintenance Manager,
Gross Salary: Ksh 127-191K,
Our client is an established multinational company that manufactures and distributes steel for various markets, they are currently looking to hire a Maintenance Manager who will be tasked with developing, planning and implementing all maintenance activities.
- Develop, plan, integrate, and implement maintenance work as well as major modifications to the plant.
- Develop and maintain related maintenance policies, procedures, and practices.
- Plan, manage, and coordinate all maintenance operations and monitor maintenance activities to ensure objectives specified for projects are accomplished in accordance with prescribed priorities, schedules, and funding conditions.
- Develop and communicate short and long-term goals as well submission of periodic maintenance reports.
- Communicate and account for the preventive maintenance program to ensure safe, consistent, and efficient operations.
- Plan for Spare parts for all machines and utilities.
- Direct and provide oversight on maintenance and monitor all functions that operate and produce.
- Plan, organize and coordinate all maintenance activities with the Maintenance Team Leaders and Plant Manager by adapting and modifying standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Improve equipment efficiency, capacity, preventive maintenance, and repair on all plant equipment.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Plant Manager.
Click here for full job description.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.