Inside Sales Representative Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya,
Title: Inside Sales Representative,
Gross Salary: Kshs 50,000 – Kshs 60,000,
Our client is a start-up founded by technology enthusiasts with more than 30 years’ experience in the data center industry across the world. They have recently received their series B funding and are looking at expanding their team. They seek to hire an Inside Sales Representative who sells the company’s solutions to small and midmarket new accounts and/or expands existing accounts.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key partners in assigned accounts/prospects
- Facilitates customer relationships to ensure timely resolution of customer issues
- Coordinates sales approach with the extended sales team (Sales Engineers, Solutions Architect, Customer Care, Commercial Solutions, Sales Operations, etc.) and external partners (Reseller, Strategic Alliances, etc.)
- Uses network of peer representatives in strategic alliance and reseller partners to map and penetrate accounts
- Researches and documents detailed understanding of customer business and organizational landscape on select accounts as needed
- Develops account plans focused on maintaining/growing accounts on occasion
- Identifies customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements and matches to company solutions in partnership with SEs/SAs
- Delivers pitch on company product set and solutions in partnership with SE/SAs and Sells full suite of company offerings to include entire footprint
- Uses external partners to drive solution development in new areas/prospects
- In terms of contract renewal , Addressing high churn risk customers using internal resources and external partners proactively
- Facilitates customer contract renewals and negotiations to protect revenue
- Uses internal resources to understand customers’ contractual obligations around notice periods, renewal terms, company exposure
- Ensure proper information maintenance in ZohoCRM
- Maintain up to date and accurate information on all customer and sales activity in ZohoCRM.
- Monitors and maintains status of opportunities in ZohoCRM, following the principles of forecasting
- Identifies at risk accounts, expiring contracts and forecast churn
- Prioritizes list of accounts/prospects for short and long term pursuit to achieve assigned sales objectives and provide accurate forecasts
- Coordinates with Opportunity Development Team on a strategy for lead & sales opportunity qualification
- Pursues the highest propensity prospects, fills the funnel with opportunities; cold calling prospects and building industry contacts
- Facilitates the commercial offer and contract negotiations in partnership with Sales Management, using internal resources as needed to acquire the best commercial terms possible
- Partners with sales leadership, commercial solutions, and P&L to recommend deal structure
Click here for the full job description.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.