Human Resource Manager Job, HR Kenyan Job Vacancies 2021,
Title: Human Resource Manager – Mombasa,
Industry: Health Care,
Our client is re-known for her quality nursing care and provision of excellent patient services in the coast region of Kenya. They seek to hire a well-experienced Human Resource Manager who will oversee all functions of our Human Resources department and provide support to all employees
- Review and approve budgets, implement new company policies and maintain internal HR systems.
- Formulate and manage the implementation of HR policies and systems in alignment with the company’s strategy to ensure overall compliance as well as employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Design and implement human resource plans to bridge staffing gaps and deal with surplus capacity through coordination of recruitment, selection and placement of staff as per the approved manpower plans.
- Lead the implementation of the company’s performance management system based on approved individual performance rating criteria.
- Identify and implement HR best practices aligned to the company’s strategy and to create an employer of choice brand.
- Develop, recommend and implement sound employee relations programs to ensure the highest level of mutual understanding between employees and management.
- Initiate and implement organizational, leadership and capability development within the company in conjunction with the management.
- Develop organizational change management capabilities and implement and support relevant change management initiatives.
- Administer the implementation of health and safety policies and processes and ensure continuous staff education on health and safety activities to ensure security, continuity and safety of the company and its employees.
- Ensure accurate and timely HR monthly and annual reporting on HR costs.
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.