Human Resource and Administration Officer Job, HR Kenyan Job Vacancies 2022.
Position: Human Resource and Administration Officer,
Industry: Real Estate,
Re[ports to: Chief Finance and Operations Officer
Gross Salary: 60- 80K,
Our client is a Real Estate and Property Management Company seeking to hire a competent and qualified Human Resource and Administration Officer with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. The Human Resource and Administration Officer is expected to be a strategic thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. They will have excellent research skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support implementation of HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Facilitate implementation of Administration and Human Resource Policies and practices
- Maintain employee records and employment contracts
- Work closely with management in recruitment and selection process to ensure the organization has a critical mass of qualified human resource within the approved establishment with the required competencies necessary for the implementation of functional strategic management plans
- Facilitate employee relations and welfare initiatives
- Payroll processing
- Manage the Leave program
- Communicate to staff on general staff matters
- Coordinate and ensure compliance with Workplace safety, Labour Laws and related statutory requirements
- Champion performance management process in the organization
- Facilitate premises maintenance and outsourced services management, records management, and coordination of general administrative services.
- Coordinate resolution of employee grievances and disciplinary cases for appropriate action to resolve problems.
- Planning, organizing, reviewing, and directing a wide range of training and development activities, in response to the organization’s plan
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration or related field
- Professional Certification in Human Resource Management.
- Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) in good standing.
- Holds a valid Practicing Certificate from the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM))
- At Least 5 years of experience in similar position
- Understanding of labour laws and statutory requirements
- Exceptional Leadership, planning and organizing skills,
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.