HR & Admin Officer Job, Latest HR Job Vacancies In Kenya,
Position: HR and Admin Officer,
Industry: Hospitality & Retail,
Reports to: Managing Director
Gross Salary: 40 – 45K,
Our client is a hospitality and retail Company seeking to hire a competent and qualified Human Resource and Administration Officer with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. The Human Resource and Administration Officer is expected to be a strategic thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. They will have excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support implementation of HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Facilitate implementation of Administration and Human Resource Policies and practices
- Maintain employee records and employment contracts
- Work closely with management in recruitment and selection process to ensure the organization has a critical mass of qualified human resource within the approved establishments with the required competencies necessary for the implementation of functional strategic management plans
- Facilitate employee relations and welfare initiatives
- Payroll processing
- Manage the Leave program
- Communicate to staff on general staff matters
- Coordinate and ensure compliance with Workplace safety, Labour Laws and related statutory requirements
- Champion performance management processes in the company
- Facilitate premises maintenance and outsourced services management, records management, and coordination of general administrative services.
- Coordinate resolution of employee grievances and disciplinary cases for appropriate action to resolve problems.
- Planning, organizing, reviewing, and directing a wide range of training and development activities, in response to the company’s plan
Click here for full details on the job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.