Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Head of Digital Marketing – Hospitality,
Industry: Real Estate,
Gross Salary: Ksh 100,000-150,000,
Our client is a real estate developer who takes pride in being the pioneer of the open-plan gated community concept in East Africa. They are seeking to hire an energetic, creative, smart and passionate individual who can help grow the brand. He/she will be responsible for planning and managing all marketing aspects of the hospitality arm of the business. He/She will also be responsible for the business development of their assigned products.
- Social Media Management: Manage all assigned social media profiles and work on strategies to grow engagements and followers.
- Content Creation: Ability to create content and work with content creation agencies to showcase our entities.
- Developing monthly content plans for marketing campaigns whilst maintaining an adherence to brand guidelines.
- Influencer Marketing: Reach out to influencers and strategize on how they can help you sell the products more.
- Website Management: Review the website weekly and make changes as and when required.
- Have an understanding of SEO.
- Must be able to create packages and offers to attract the retail market / .
- Must have an understanding of Online Travel Agencies (OTA’s) in order to manage all assigned OTA’s.
- Grow our partnerships with travel agents.
- Conduct research on market trends, brand audiences, competitors and end-to end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions.
- Email Marketing: Managing the current database and coming up with creative ways on how to build our client database. (Knowledge of Mailchimp will be a Plus).
- Rolling out marketing plans and product campaigns.
- Leading creative projects including but not limited to photo shoot/ video shoots for product ads.
- Conducting social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Respond to all issues with prompt attention.
- Functional understanding of the product. Can communicate and present the value proposition of the product to the customers and colleagues.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
- Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
- Building strong relationships with customers.
Requirement and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 3 years’ experience in marketing, hospitality industry
- Strong organizational and time management skills ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize
- Conversant with OTAs
- Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated creativity & innovation in business
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a demanding environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding communication skills with a strong attention to detail