General Manager Job, Latest Engineering Jobs,
Vacancy: General Manager,
Location: Industrial Area Nairobi,
Start date: Immediately,
Salary Kshs. 150,000,
Who are we?
We are a fast-growing manufacturing company dealing with packaging material seeking to hire a competent General Manager in charge ensuring that operations in all departments are seamless and that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently to achieve cost effective and optimum production and compliance. He/she will be responsible for accounting for all business activities, supporting staff development, enhancing efficiency, driving sales, and improving revenue, maintaining relationships with clients, and enhancing the organization’s image to meet overall growth.
The successful candidate will undertake the following responsibilities: –
- Develop and recommend to the Managing Director long term strategies, business plans, and annual operating budgets in line with the organization’s vision to improve the overall effectiveness of the company’s operations
- Focus on lean manufacturing, operational excellence, and continuous improvement programs such as Kaizen to improve quality, production, efficiency, time utilization and cost
- Review the company’s progress, achieved goals, and liaise with top management to develop better strategic plans for operational activity.
- Develop and implement operational Standard Operating Procedures and Policies aligned to the business strategy to enhance efficiency
- Lead frequent market and competitor analysis to identify business opportunities market gaps and devise ways to bridge the gaps and maximize on the opportunities for revenue growth
- Participate in the development and setting of business targets in order to achieve corporate objectives
- Provide leadership and strategic direction in developing organization and financial plans
- Research and identify growth opportunities and implement growth strategies.
- Review the company’s marketing strategy to improve revenue
- Analyze accounting and financial data through planning effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company
- Develop and generate regular reports which are professional, concise, and clear, to be reviewed by the CEO on a regular basis.
- Investigate customer complaints and product / process non-conformities and offer improvement solutions and recommendations.
- Actively seek out continuous improvement opportunities and implementation in the overall operations, while working proactively to seek out cost reductions.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Click here for more details on the job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.