General Manager Job, Latest Engineering Jobs In Kenya,
Title: General Manager,
Reporting to: Group General Manager,
Gross Salary: Ksh. 500,000,
Our client is in the design and production of architectural aluminium systems and is one of the most advanced companies globally owning state-of-the-art production lines in their 12 factories in Europe. They seek to hire a General Manager who will be responsible for the effective planning, delegating, coordinating, staffing, organizing, and decision making to attain desirable profit making results for the organization’s Nairobi operations, based on the Group strategic position and guidelines, the implementation of the commercial policies of the Group in the Kenyan region and the right operation of the subsidiary and the responsibility of achieving the yearly targets of the subsidiary set by the Group Management.
- Defines the strategic objectives of the subsidiary, in collaboration with the Group Management and has overall responsibility for achieving these objectives.
- Takes care of the motivation and development of the employees that he supervises through organized activities to achieve both corporate and personal development goals.
- Visiting existing customers for maintaining contact and potential clients for promoting the company’s products, having as an objective to increase sales.
- Responsible for preparing the subsidiary’s budget, presenting it for approval to the Group Management and also responsible for achieving and exceeding the budget.
- Ensures that both the mother company and the subsidiary’s executives are fully informed about the situation of the company, the functions and all the major factors that affect them.
- Develops for the purposes of the daily management policies and procedures in order to implement the policies that have been established by the mother company
- Establishes an effective organizational structure for the operations of the company.
- Evaluates performance based on goal setting and proposes improvements.
- Coordinates the communication between all company functions and HQ
- Guarantees the company’s compliance with government laws and regulations
- Responsible for ensuring a safe working environment.
- Identify and report significant, commercial, financial, legal, and personnel issues, and develop appropriate measures to address these.
- Work with the finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Keep track of market trends, technology development, and movements of competitors
- Ensuring all procedures and tools that could affect the performance of the company
Click here for full details on the job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.