Real Estate Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title: General Manager,
Direct reports to Group Director,
Job type: Full time,
Mintvilla Housing is a Kenyan – based developer of integrated lifestyle communities offering exceptional value to aspiring homeowners. They seek to fill the position of a General manager who will be responsible for all day-to-day sales and marketing of Mint Villas Housing and maintain a strong relationship with clients and mortgage finance partners. Additionally, he/she will oversee the sales and marketing function, close deals, and achieve the set sales targets with the ability to manage the Mintvillas teams.
- Aggressively sell allocated property to achieve sales targets
- Coordinate, manage, and monitor the running of all departments in the organization.
- Ensure proper reports are given, plan for weekly departmental meetings, and oversee general report reviews.
- Review financial statements and data to check the plan.
- Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Supervises the teams and reviews their reports and action plan is given monthly. Quarterly, and annual.
- Approve all internal and external communication before shared to the staff.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services and facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Reviewing the company’s marketing strategy and creating a suitable budget plan.
- Oversee the review of the company’s progress, achieved goals, and liaise with top management to assist in developing better strategic plans for operational activity.
- Oversee the maximizing of the support services to improve the company’s productivity.
- Review and ensure that standard procedures are followed
- Coordinating with the director and managing affairs of the office staff
- Scheduling site visits and tours to potential clients
- Keep records of sales productivity for each of the agents, internally and externally
- Develop company-wide marketing strategies and oversee advertising placement and budget
- Advice & contribute to all marketing materials on projects
- To work closely with the management team in setting project timelines and sales targets To work closely with mortgage financing partners.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time
- Liaising with all banks agents for quick processing and ensuring TaT for mortgages are prompt.
- Timely reports, and all mortgage performances report
- Report on sales metrics activities to top management
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks
- Maintain fruitful relationships with the clients and address their needs effectively
- Research and identify new market opportunities
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships
- Arrange meetings with clients and carry out product demonstrations
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree or a Business related course or real estate management
- 5 – 10 years senior-leadership experience in a similar role
- Experience in real estate will be preferred
- Presentable and with good command of English and Swahili with ability to handle clients
- Analytical and decisive decision-maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets, and confident
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and surpass sales targets
- Aggressive with good networking skills
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity to handle objections
- Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills
- Possess proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Good customer service and public relations skills
- Result oriented and be able to execute and develop marketing strategic plans
- Should be goal-oriented and have a proven track of leadership
- Assertive and proactive, with the ability to work on own initiative with little or no supervision.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to identify key points from complex material or information.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and able to make a judgment as to when to take the initiative on the
- Excellent time management and reporting skills,
- Demonstrated personal integrity and ability to deal with sensitive and/or sensitive issues with tact, and diplomacy while maintaining complete discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to cope with varying workloads and interruptions and to organize activities to provide efficient services.
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.