Finance Analyst Job, Latest Finance Job Vacancies In Kenya,
Aquantuo wants to bring the world to the doorstep of every African. While doing this, we also aim to give Africans the opportunity to showcase our rare and often overlooked resources to the world.
The Company: An infant logistics company that provides customized freight services for individuals, small and large businesses. We are looking for an individual to fill the role of Financial Analyst. They will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations as well as analyzing and reporting the company’s finances.
- Ensure daily updates of QuickBooks with transactions from all sources i: e bank accounts, MPESA etc.
- Track all accounts payable, Account’s receivables and reconcile payments made in; Cellulant, Bank, Mobile Money Deposits – Checks, cash etc.
- Follow up on concierge purchase requests made within the week follow up on them to ensure cancellations or processing issues occur.
- Create customer invoices in a timely manner for prompt payment of fees due, where needed.
- Create receipts for delivered items or payments.
- Review periodically to ensure that all payments received via third party payment processors are what are being deposited into our accounts.
- Review the company’s monthly payroll and prepare monthly payroll statutory deductions such as NSSF and PAYE for payment within statutory deadlines.
- Key contact on all local laws and regulations for tax and compliance purposes.
- Preparing quarterly VAT and PAYE returns and submitting these within statutory deadlines.
- Work with all third-party payment processors to resolve payment issues in a prompt manner and create an internal ticket to track until resolved.
- Overall month end closure activities, including various reconciliations to ensure that financial reports are submitted to the group within 8 working days of the month end.
- Ensure all utility payments, leases, loans, insurance policies are paid on time to avoid penalties.
- Preparation of annual/monthly budget and assess expenditure to determine where opportunities may exist for cost saving.
- Generate weekly analysis report of P$L and balance sheet per shipment.
- Ensure all employees and contractors are paid no later than the 25th of each month.
- Develop a system to effectively track outstanding customers’ payments.
- Ensure financial projections for income are exceeded while expenses are minimized.
- Monitoring of the prepared budgets to ensure that spend is per budget, as well as analyzing and explaining causes of variances / deviations, if any, from budgeted figures.
- Ensure funds are always available to facilitate quick shipments of imports along with necessary customs and clearing fees.
- Work with other teams and management to achieve the company goal of ensuring payments are made through payment processor.
- Where necessary, work hand in hand with other departments to purchase, update, process, ship, clear and deliver packages.
Click here for full details on the job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.