Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: e-Commerce & Digital Marketer,
Gross Salary: Ksh 60,000- Ksh 100,000,
Our client is a leading producer of plant-based skincare and food supplements sourced from African plants seeking to hire an experienced e-Commerce & Digital Marketer to join their team and he will be responsible for digital marketing campaigns, pay-per-click advertising, increasing website traffic, conversion rates, revenue, and transactions.
- Content management of the eCommerce platform/online shop (write and update images and texts to keep the platform up to date, relevant, and SEO optimized).
- Drafting and executing digital marketing campaigns with a heavy focus on Google (AdWords and organic search) and Social Media (Instagram, Facebook).
- Create and manage organic search campaigns through SEO
- Setting up and monitoring profitable pay-per-click advertising campaigns across different networks and platforms
- Monitor and optimize conversion rates
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performances as the basis for data-driven marketing decisions
- Propose topics for our skincare blog and write blog post drafts with SEO in mind
- Grow our social media following by keeping them engaged with frequent posts, stories, and videos with engaging captions. Encourage user-generated content and launch paid ad campaigns.
- Propose and execute email marketing campaigns and newsletters
- During markets, fairs, and activations we might require you to visit the event to take videos and images for marketing purposes. These events mostly take place between Friday and Sunday so it might be required to work for a few hours on a weekend every now and then.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Related educational background with a focus on data analysis, digital marketing, eCommerce or communication
- Must have previous work experience in a related field
- Must have experience with and a solid understanding of Google AdWords
- Must have experience with Social Media Marketing
- Experience with WordPress and Woo Commerce is an added advantage
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is an added advantage
- Video cutting and editing skills are an added advantage.
- Knowledge about conversion rates, KPIs, data analysis, and analytics
- Excellent written English, analytical mindset, and communication skills
- Highly driven and self-motivated team player, independent worker