Digital Marketing Executive Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya.
Title: Digital Marketing Executive,
Department: Sales & Marketing,
Direct reports to Business Development Manager,
Position type: Contract,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Tillows Global Holdings oversee the finances of Tillows from revenue to expenditure accounting, ensuring the continuous improvement of the efficient use of financial resources, effective control of the revenue budget and capital program. They seek to fill the position of Digital Marketing Executive who will manage all social media channels and campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience, to increase audience satisfaction.
- Graphics and Design to all Tillows entities aspects of social media and accounts management.
- Handling of all marketing activities both online and offline
- Website development and management
- Engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies of digital marketing
- Work with the marketing team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Analyses social media presences, including digital advertising
- Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Conduct research and analyze data to identify and define audiences.
- Manage promotional marketing activities.
- Organize events and product exhibitions.
- Update databases and use a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- Submit weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the Supervisor/ Line manager.
- Push for sales of property within the company portfolio.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies.
- Proactively seeking ways to drive and streamline daily marketing processes and procedures that support high performance.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Supply sales manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Manage and actively update our social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, IG
- Perform any other duties assigned by your supervisor and line manager from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and can organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Prioritizing and time management.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Data analysis
- Knowledge of the free tools available
- Social media marketing skills
- Interpersonal skills.
- Numeracy and analytical ability.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Organizational ability.
- IT skills.
- Email marketing skills
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (English/Kiswahili)
- Planning and organizational ability to manage urgency
- An honest and transparent person
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.