Sales Representative Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya,
Title: Sales Representative – Chemicals,
Industry – Manufacturing,
Gross Salary: 25-35k,
Location: Industrial Area, Nairobi,
Our client is an established manufacturer and distributor of hygiene products for over two decades. Some of their key products include Cleaning & Hygiene Chemicals, Pool Maintenance Chemicals, Solvents & Thinners. They seek to hire an aggressive, self-driven and result oriented Sales Representatives to do drive sales for their chemical business. The successful candidate will maximize the sales, distribution, and visibility of the company’s brands.
- Present and promote the company’s products in all areas of the country
- Build distribution of all Company brands & SKUs (Stock Keeping Unit) in all outlets He/she covers.
- Maximize the visibility of Company products ensuring they are well displayed at all impulse locations in the stores.
- Uphold the coverage plan while achieving agreed sales targets and regardless of the obstacle
- To approach and pitch products to stockists and manage both the existing and new accounts
- To provide ongoing technical support to the stockiest and ensure sales targets for each stockist are met.
- To actively seek and implement new ways to increase sales revenue and continuously hit set sales targets.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- To process client, restock orders within reasonable timelines.
- To gather market intelligence and communicate the same to management so as enhance business performance
- Undertake competitor and market analysis and communicate the same to management.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Click here for more details on the job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.