Business Manager Job, Current Administration Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Business Manager – Food Processing,
Industry: Food Processing,
Reports to: Finance Manager,
Salary: 350 – 500 K,
Our client is a food processing manufacturing company who seeks to recruit a qualified Business Manager to oversee the operations of the Naivasha produce division providing leadership to deliver excellence in the production of quality foods, productivity, and a safe and professional working environment.
The business manager’s responsibilities will include the strategic planning and day-to-day management of onsite operations, including manufacturing, product innovation, maintenance, hygiene, order fulfillment, and overall financial performance of the unit.
The business manager must embody these core values: Imagination, Relentlessness, Humility, Courage, Forthrightness, and Partnership and establish a culture in which these values drive engagements with employees and colleagues, vendors, customers, and other stakeholders
Provide leadership for the business, by:
- Recruiting, leading, evaluating, and developing all team members, consistent with company values and expectations
- Training and implementing manufacturing and hygiene standards to meet the objectives and performance goals of the business
- Ensuring implementation of Occupational Health and Safety Systems and procedures so employees, contractors, and visitors enjoy a safe and healthy workplace environment, and the business complies with all existing and future regulations and laws;
- Coaching and developing manufacturing teams to be cost-conscious and to operate in a culture of accountability when making decisions that affect business costs, quality, and efficiency
- Managing human and capital resources to optimize productivity and maintain costs within budget while achieving quality standards
- Supporting third party accreditation audits and leading eh business efforts to perform pursuant to specific food safety, security, and processing standards
- Designing and maintaining factory-based processes, including trials of new products to capture accurate financial and customer taste data
- Providing strategic business development input and collaborating with relevant parties to yield growth and exceed budget
- Delivering the business plan by providing industrial expertise and project management skills
- Creating a dynamic business development methodology by ensuring that all supporting departments are aligned and have the necessary tools to close commercial deals successfully and in a timely manner
- Providing the leadership and industry insight to create a successful product and packaging innovation model that excites the market
Click here for the full job description
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.