Branch Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Job Title: Branch Manager – Automobile Sales,
Reports to: Country Head,
Gross Salary: 100 – 150K plus benefits,
Our client is an owner and operator of the leading premium car buying portal with the largest network of used cars in Japan. They enable their customers from around the globe to purchase and import excellent quality vehicles, directly from Japan. They have an online collection of more than 200,000+ cars. The stock is upgraded weekly, adding hundreds of vehicles, which allows for the customers to choose from a variety of vehicles. Once the customer has reserved the desired vehicle, the client takes care of the shipment and documentation-related troubles for the customer.
They are seeking to hire a qualified and competent Branch Manager who will be responsible for the total operations of the dealership, including sales, finances, inventory, vehicle service, team-building, and long- and short-term business strategies.
- Achieving the target of sales of new cars for the branch.
- To be responsible for operating results for the branch.
- Analysis, correction and improvement measures for achieving the sales targets for the branch.
- Defining responsibilities and sales targets for the Sales Team in the branch.
- Daily review of performance of sales staff and guiding / counselling and helping them in achieving their sales targets.
- Undertake periodic and timely performance evaluation of sales staff.
- Ensuring that proper processes and procedures are followed by the sales team with regards to complete documentation for sales registration, in-house financing, trade-in cars and test drives.
- To liaise with concerned persons in Vehicle Yard to coordinate timely delivery of the vehicles to customers.
- Ensuring that sales team prospects new leads and follows-up leads for increasing the sales.
- Ensuring that sales team builds and maintains comprehensive data base of customers profile and prospects.
- Ensuring that sales team has all the relevant product knowledge for the vehicles and they attend periodic training to update their knowledge and skills.
- To propose activities aimed at enhancing and strengthening brand image and to suggest, obtain management approval and implement schemes for increasing sales in the locations being covered in the branch jurisdiction.
- Keeping track and appraising the management of the competitors’ product / pricing / marketing and promotional activities in the areas covered by their branch.
- Prospecting and developing new sources/customers in his area of operation.
- Personnel management of employees working in the branch in terms of their attendance and punctuality, discipline, welfare.
- General Administration of the branch to ensure that branch showroom, Vehicles, buildings and stores are kept and maintained in proper upkeep.
- To ensure timely resolution of employee grievances and problems by taking up the issues with concerned persons in Support Function for increasing employee satisfaction.
Click here for full details on the job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.