B2C Sales Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Job Vacancies In Kenya.
Company: Amplus International Limited,
Position: B2C Sales Manager,
Salary: Ksh 150,000 to 250,000,
AMPlus International is one of the leading marketing agencies and has operations in Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania. They seek to recruit a B2C Sales Manager to work with one of our clients in the FMCG manufacturing industry.
- Develop & lead a professional B2C Sales and Marketing function, generating demand that will consistently deliver growth in alignment with overall organization’s strategy.
- Formulate and Execute B2C Sales & Marketing Plans to ensure that the Company consistently achieves its growth targets and Profitability projections.
- Design, implement and optimize Sales & Marketing Strategy in line with the overall business goals.
- Build an effective route-to-market strategy within the B to C business category.
- Grow market share by identifying new market opportunities and develop plans to open new markets.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor brands, products, and activities for realignment of strategy where necessary.
- Implement effective Client contracts and agreements for Trade channels ensuring compliance through the sales team.
- Maintain the highest levels of professionalism to ensure customer satisfaction on all customer related matters.
- Assess, manage, and develop Sales & Marketing team capability
- Develop and cultivate a culture of performance and accountability and discipline within the department.
- Lead the delivery of the annual B2C Business Plan.
- Ensure S&M team remains adequately resourced, motivated, and focused.
- Define and set “stretch” but realistic targets.
- Drive collection of receivables within company KPI’s.
- An advanced degree in Business Management or Sales and Marketing related field.
- A professional certification in sales and marketing preferably in CIM.
- A minimum of 8 years leadership experience in Sales Management & Business Development in a highly competitive commercial environment in a Senior Sales management position.
- Experience in an FMCG or similar manufacturing business environment
- Evidence of having successfully developed and lead the implementation of a new route-to-market strategy for existing and completely new products & services
- Demonstrated understanding of commercial markets (particularly for FMCGs) and fresh approaches to drive revenue growth
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate long-term relationships, build diverse networks and leverage on these networks to secure new business.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective sales skills and behavior, to secure and maintain durable and profitable customer demand.
- Excellent understanding of the impact of decisions and actions on the relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to forge and manage a diverse team, eliciting insights from them for the achievement of the sales strategy
- Creative and naturally curious; comfortable with complexity and find unconventional solutions by thinking out of the box.
- Results oriented; can work independently with limited supervision, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent contract negotiation experience with a high rate of successfully closing deals.
- Communication Skills: Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills for effective communication with staff, customers, and external partners.
- Analytical: Should have the ability to evaluate product/market situations and analyze raw data and information, transforming it into actionable sales strategies and approaches.
- Leadership: Must have a proven and successful ability to lead a group of sales staff towards growth in enhanced sales volumes and enhanced revenue generation, while displaying exceptional leadership skills and confidence.
- Excellent Customer Service, Customer Relationship, and interpersonal Skills
- Self-motivated, have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, be adaptable to business growth fluctuations, work comfortably and effortlessly in group settings, be a persuasive and charismatic individual, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and work well under the pressure of stringent deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence with integrity
- Energized, positive, passionate, and confident.
- Flexible – Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have a car with a minimum of 1200cc.
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.