Audit Clerk Job, Latest Audit Jobs Kenya,
Position: Audit Clerk – Narok
Location: Based in Narok
Gross Salary: Kshs 25K – 30K
Our client is an e-commerce platform with a distribution solution to serve the market in deep rural areas. They seek to hire an Audit Clerk who will be tasked with carrying out audit checks on revenue remittance, checking shop records for accuracy, summarizing and compiling reports, monitoring and controlling the stocks, and other compliances on shop operations.
- Verify that all end of day procedures have been done by all shops and accurate controls are put in place and being followed.
- Conduct various stock take – Spot check daily, physical stock takes weekly, monthly and yearly stock take.
- Ensure accurate stock reconciliation for franchisees.
- Perform sales and cash reconciliation in every visit and when need be or emergency.
- Prepare and distribute daily and weekly reports to departmental head.
- Monitoring and reporting of obsolete/expired goods and other inventory discrepancies so as actions are taken a month before expiry.
- Resolve stock variances with the franchisees
- Ensure sales to POS have been posted or were noticed after stock take in the franchise shops.
- Monitor compliance with opening and closing of the shop.
- Verify records of payments, cash refunds, discounts and ensure proper authorization procedures were followed.
- Confirm that all sales are successfully closed (synchronized) in the POS at the end of day to enable the running of the next morning report.
- Promptly answer franchisee queries on stock and cash.
- Reconcile and follow up of overdue cash outstanding balances for all franchisees while conducting stock take.
- Resolve disputed sales and cash settlement claims between franchisee and head office.
- Count and verify all non-stock items match as per the records from finance e.g. empty crates, packing bags, staplers, phones, printers, tins, cleaning equipment among other items in the shop.
- Update management on areas of weakness or threats locally for the business and franchisees.
Click here for full details on the job.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.