Administrative Assistant Job, Administration Jobs In Kenya.
Company: Stellar Physio,
Title: Administrative Assistant,
We are a private clinic, seeking to recruit a capable, motivated and professional Administrative Assistant who will manage and coordinate workflow for our healthcare facility, assist in the implementation of projects and operational functions at the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Registration of patients.
- Advance booking of patient in Clinic before the appointment date where applicable.
- Answer phone calls, emails, and in-person inquiries.
- Claim the patient bill to the NHIF system & other insurances.
- Ensuring consistency on the customer care standards and telephone etiquette are maintained at all times.
- Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies
- Establishing accurate, honest and positive relationship with internal and external customer.
- Initiate marketing and communication strategies.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma in Business Administration/Business Management, Health records or an equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of medical terminology and hospital industry.
- At least two (2) years working in a service-oriented industry.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Computer proficient.
- Customer service oriented.
- Strong interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient problem solver.