Accountant Job (85k-100k), Accounting Jobs In Kenya.
Gross Salary: Kes 85,000 – 100,000K,
Our client is an international Group, present on three continents and with more than 70 years dedicated to the Automotive Industry and Sector. They are looking to hire an Accountant who is passionate about numbers, curious about drivers of the numbers and ability to articulate. He/she should be able to support the entire business in the provision of complete, accurate and on time accounting support.
- Credit control: Assist in the enforcement of trade terms and managing credit risk.
- Account payables: On time, accurate and complete receipt, input, analysis and initiate payments for assigned Procure-to-Pay partners.
- Management accounts: Actively participate in the accurate costing and reporting of all products.
- Annual budgeting & monthly reporting: Assist in the annual budget preparation, monthly analysis of deviations and suggest corrective actions.
- Own and be accountable for assigned P&L and Balance sheets accounts.
- Petty cash: Assist in the management and control of office petty cash in its various forms.
- Financial control: Take the lead in corporate governance, ethical conduct and compliance with accounting principles, group policies and in the detection and prevention of thefts and frauds.
- Annual audits: Participate in the timely closure of annual external audits, including periodical stock takes, investigations into variances, closure of audit queries and action points.
- Tax: Actively participate in ALL tax planning, compliance and reporting including customs, vat and employee statutory deductions.