Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title: Account Manager – Media,
Job Type: Full-time,
Reporting to: Head of Ad-Sales, Africa,
Location: Nairobi – Kenya,
Gross Salary: Kshs 100k plus 10% Commissions.
Our client is a music service provider with users across Africa. They seek an experienced and motivated Account Manager with a strong passion for digital media and marketing to join our sales team in Kenya. You will be part of the Pan-African Ad-Sales Team and report to the Head of Ad-sales to deliver departmental objectives by executing all content marketing strategies across key markets.
The successful will be responsible for end-to-end sales cycles from B2B Marketing,
– Long term goal of 3M/ Month in sales.
– Engage and close advertisement agreements with Kenya’s top brands.
– Engage and close advertisement agreements with Kenya’s top agencies.
- Managing Sales Pipeline to Campaign Execution & Reporting.
- Manage the sales pipeline and source leads and client education.
- Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives.
- Ensuring client campaign satisfaction and frequent reporting.
- Responsible for advertisement sales and revenue generation.
- Establish relationships with top advertisers and ad agencies across Kenya.
- Source leads, and manage the sales pipeline from pitching and educating to closing.
- Managing the performance of Key Customer Accounts in Kenya.
- Contentiously analyze, develop, execute and evaluate ad sales activities.
- BS/BA degree, preferably (but not necessarily) in Sales and Marketing, Communications, or Journalism.
- At least 5 years of experience working with top Agencies.
- Previous experience working in Media Sales is a MUST.
- Industry contacts.
- End-to-end experience in the content value chain with the ability to manage projects from start to finish.
- Experience in managing and producing reports.
- Experience working with content management systems.