Account Assistant Receivables Job, Latest Accounting Job Vacancies In Kenya.
Title: Account Assistant Receivables- Dairy,
Gross Salary: Ksh 30,000,
Kiambaa Dairy Farmers Cooperative Society is one of the leading FMCG companies in Kenya they seek to hire an Accounts Assistant Receivables to ensure that invoicing and payment receipts are done on a timely and accurate manner as well identify any issues that may occur, the candidate must be organized and have a keen attention to detail.
- Maintaining accounts receivable ledgers, files and records.
- Generating invoices, debtor account statements and ensuring the accounts are maintained within the agreed terms.
- Performing debtor account reconciliations, investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries thereto.
- Generating monthly receivable reports.
- Following up on overdue debtor accounts.
- Participate in regular physical stock takes & valuations.
- Reconciliations of Withholding VAT Receivables.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time by the management.
- A minimum of CPA Part 2 or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounting with at least 1 year on accounts receivable management.
- Experience in the dairy industry/Dairy Processor will be an added advantage.
- Be an excellent team player with excellent communication skills .
- Have demonstrated the ability to act decisively and resolve problems.
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.